At JDSAT Inc., you will be joining a collaborative and energetic team with excellent career development opportunities. You will sharpen your knowledge on challenging projects with a great deal of autonomy while operating alongside other talented Data Science and Operations Research professionals. We like to cultivate our talent and promote from within by offering a variety of leadership and advancement opportunities. We offer: above-market salaries; a competitive benefits package; a commitment to achieving the right work/life balance; and providing meaningful work for our employees to make our clients better.
Every JDSAT Team member is assured of three things:
We are a client-centric, mission-first organization that who requires all our employees to be impactful decision-makers. In a short period of time, you can expect to be interacting directly with our clients and shaping operations to meet their objectives as a valued member on our many projects.
You will sharpen your knowledge and experiences on challenging projects with a great deal of autonomy while operating alongside other talented Data Science and Operations Research professionals.
Meaningful work; Meaningful compensation
We are in business to make our clients better. This requires people with the right expertise to frame the “right” problem and the awareness to always challenge assumptions. We put a premium on people with these talents and offer above-market compensation packages.
- Work with clients, managers and technical staff to understand business needs and develop technical plans to deliver results.
- Develop, deploy, and implement predictive models and protocols for mining production data sources.
- Appropriately implement existing analytic methods and tools; applying theory to practice.
- Quickly learn new analytic methods and tools as needed.
- Create analytic models and test hypotheses in a collaborative and rapid-paced work environment to meet client needs.
- Work with a team of analysts to continually improve JDSAT’s product offerings and state of the art tools and techniques.
- Keep JDSAT Team members on the “cutting edge” of new technologies, methodologies and software applications by recommending training opportunities to enhance the professional growth of all.
JDSAT Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
We are always looking for well-qualified people who desire to make a difference. At JDSAT, we’ll give you the opportunity and all we ask for in return is the ongoing commitment to contribute to a winning team.
If you think you can be a valued member of our team, we encourage you tell us about yourself.