Operations Research and Data Science in R
Manufacturer: JDSAT Operations Research & Big Data Sciences
Operations Research and Data Science in R - (JDSAT-R100)
- Course Description: A five-day course on Operations Research and Data Science in R. R is the language of big data—a statistical programming language that helps describe, mine, and test relationships between large amounts of data. JDSAT instructors show how to use R to model statistical relationships using graphs, calculations, tests, and other analysis tools. Learn how to enter and modify data; create charts, scatter plots; and histograms; examine outliers; calculate correlations; and compute regressions; bivariate associations; and statistics for three or more variables. Learn to apply machine learning techniques to Operations Research problems using R. Detailed course outline, facility requirements and options available on request.
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of concepts in operations research, programming, and statistics
- Course Objectives:
- Learn R programming essential for Operations Research and Data Science projects
- Data visualization in R with ggplot2
- Create interactive presentations with Shiny and R
- Course Duration: 36+ hours of instruction and interactive workshop 5-days, 0830-1600 daily. May be tailored based on customer request.
- Service Area: Northern Virginia, Southern Maryland and District of Columbia
- Course Cost: $16,650 flat fee up to 20 students (excludes facility fee or handout material if required)
- Contact: email@example.com; Subject: JDSAT-R100 for more details